HIKING TO BUKIT GONDOL, KPG. PUGU, LUNDU

 Bukit Gondol is well-known trekking destination in Lundu. Bukit Gondol is located 2 hours from Kuching city. With a height of about 100 meter, Bukit Gondol is an easy place to climb for those who are still new to hiking.                  

                                                  



Although it is only a hill and therefore less difficult than other hiking sites, you must warm up before ascending it because you must walk for 2 kilometers on the beach before reaching the foot at Bukit Gondol.

I have been there 2 times with my friends. I rarely go to hiking and when climbing I'm a bit exhausted and I almost fell while climbing. I'm very thankful because there are friends who always taking care of me at that time. We took lots of pictures and created sweet memories together. Hm I miss my friends so much right now 😢. That was the best hiking experience for me!😆




During holiday, many people from Kuching and other places come to Bukit Gondol for hiking. If you want to go there don't forget to bring food and drinks, towels, hats and most importantly, sunblock!!









Comments