Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

 Hi! This is my first blog. I want to share you guys about my favourite essence. My favourite essence is advanced snail 96 mucin power essence. The product brand is cosrx. 


This essence made with all-natural domestic 96% snail secretion filtrate, the Advanced snail 96 mucin essence is a real power essence that transform the skin while keeping in the moisture and encouraging the real power of skin in the healthy way. This essence can hydrated your skin, make your skin smooth, reduce acne, reduce pigmentation and fade acne scar. Its make your skin healthier!



This product is free from fragrance. Some good ingredients are the snail, which is really good for soothing the skin. It also can repairs skin damage and can fade dark spots!! Suit for all skin type.



You can use it every day (day/night). I usually use it 2 or 3 pumps. The texture is quite thick and sticky. Its take time to absorb into your face but after that your skin will feel smooth and hydrated. I used it almost 3 months now and I really love it!!! 💗


I hope you guys can try it soon! You guys can buy it on shopee 😉
















Comments

Post a Comment